Saturday, May 21, 2011

Project Ideas II

I like your idea Rachel.  That would probably be a simpler task than trying to set up a sale.  So we should probably get started on the concept map through inspiration.  Did you want to post the map or would you like me to do it?  What do you think our main project should be?  Did you have ideas on what they could create using the recyclable materials?  On the map we should include introducing what it means to recycle and talk about the three R's. We could also include what materials can be recycled, where recycling takes place, what can be done with recycled material, examples of objects that come from recycled material that we use on an everyday basis, how we can recycle, different forms of recycling like composting, etc. Have you set up your Inspiration trial already?  I know that's a lot of questions, sorry if I overwhelmed you: ).  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment